Zf Gear Box Manual
Zf Gear Box Manual 3,6/5 3536reviews
Genuine ZF Parts, Service and Experience are what you’ll find from our ZF Marine network. Genuine ZF Marine parts and components are built to exact factory specifications. Prompt service and installation, and comprehensive customer support is what you’ll receive from our. We are ready to help. Please contact us to ensure your pleasure craft or work vessel is running at optimal performance.
• Approved group of dealers trained and ready to represent ZF • Experience in pleasure and commercial craft applications including speedboat, yacht, sportfishing, workboat, tug and tow, fast ferry, patrol boat, and more • Full access to our complete inventory of transmissions, controls, pod drives, SeaRex® surface drive systems, shaft parts, and much more. Helpful Resources What oil is in my transmission? Models 5 through 85 will primarily use automatic transmission fluid. Models 220 through 60000 will use 30W. Refer to ZF oil list for specific instructions or contact ZF.
What filter is used on it? Can I use a non-ZF filter? This is not recommended. Only Genuine ZF parts should be used in order to ensure proper service life of your ZF equipment. What is my oil capacity? Look under the dimensions table of your model.
Many models have the capacity right on the ZF data tag. Yamaha Vx Deluxe Service Manual there. What are the service intervals?
This is listed in the owner’s manual for your specific model and it depends on your particular application and duty rating.
Mechanical Power Transmission Linear Motion Slides Worm - Helical - Shaft Mount - Precision - Gearboxes Synchronous Drives SureMotion Linear Motion Slides and Actuators SureMotion motor-ready actuator assemblies, sliding components and accessories. • Linear Slide Actuators - Value Line low-cost linear actuator using the latest in sliding element technology • Linear Slide Actuators - Compact Slide self-contained linear actuator designed for harsh or wet conditions in a very small package • Linear Slide Actuators - Twin Round Shafts continuously-supported round rail slide with ball screw actuation for precision linear motion • Linear Slide Components - Round Shaft Style available in both end- and continuously-supported shafts • SureMotion linear motion slides and actuators start at $631.00 • SureMotion Linear Shafts. Available in C1060 medium-carbon steel or 440C stainless steel, all shafts are heat treated for additional hardness. • C1060 carbon steel - RC60-65 Hardness • C440C stainless steel - RC650-55 Hardness • 10RMS Surface Finish • 12, 24, 36-inch lengths • 0.5', 0.75', 1.0' diameters • SureMotion linear shafts start at $7.75 • SureMotion Linear Shaft Supports. SureMotion standard-height 6061 T6 black and low-profile 6061 T6 gray aluminum supports are hard-anodized and offer superior shaft holding strength.
• Removable top design allows easy removal of shaft • Maintains alignment while servicing shafts and bearings • Parallel and perpendicular surfaces for easy alignment • Fasteners: Alloy Steel, Black Oxide • SureMotion linear shaft supports start at $9.50 • IronHorse Worm Gearboxes IronHorse cast iron worm gearboxes (worm gear speed reducers) are mechanical power transmission drive components that can drive a load at a reduced fixed ratio of the motor speed. The output torque is also increased by the same ratio, while the horsepower remains the same (less efficiency losses). The lineup of IronHorse cast iron gearboxes includes: • Three output types: Dual Shaft, Right Hand Shaft and Hollow Shaft • Four frame sizes: 1.75', 2.06', 2.37', 2.62' • Six ratios: 5:1, 10:1, 15:1, 20:1, 40:1, 60:1 • IronHorse gearboxes utilize C-face mounting interfaces for C-face motors • Worm gear reducer mounting bases are also available for ease of installation • IronHorse worm gearboxes start at $147.00 • IronHorse Aluminum Worm Gearboxes Aluminum gearboxes feature hollow-shaft outputs (all the way through from one side to the other). For the aluminum gearboxes we also offer optional single and double output shafts, output flanges, torque arms, and output covers. Worm gearboxes contain a worm-type gear on the input shaft, and a worm-type mating gear on the output shaft. These gearboxes also change the drive direction.
• Five frame sizes: 30, 40, 50, 63, 75 mm • Gear ratios: 10:1 to 100:1 (in most sizes) • Input faces: 56C, 145TC, 182/4TC • IronHorse aluminum worm gearboxes start at $88.00 • IronHorse Cast Iron Helical Inline Gearboxes IronHorse inline helical gearboxes with cast-iron frames utilize C-face mounting interfaces for C-face motors. These gearboxes use helical gears to provide quiet startup and smooth operation. Universally interchangeable compact design ensures easy OEM replacement. • 5 frame sizes (body) • 56C up to 254/6TC NEMA motor frames • 6 ratios, 5:1 to 60:1 • Sized to handle from 1 to 20 hp • IronHorse cast iron helical gearboxes start at $360.00 • IronHorse Cast Iron Shaft Mount Gearboxes. IronHorse Shaft Mount Gearboxes (speed reducers) feature shafts and gears manufactured from the highest grade steel, case hardened and precision ground to AGMA standards for long lasting durability. • 100% cast iron housings • 9:1, 15:1 and 25:1 ratios • Frame sizes 2 to 5 • Torque arm included • IronHorse cast iron shaft mount gearboxes start at $549.00 • Precision Gearboxes for Servomotors The PGA series of inline planetary gearboxes has a thread-in mounting style, along with a level of precision and torque capacity that is best in its class. The PGB series of right-angle planetary gear reducers offers similar technical specifications to the PGA series and provides an excellent solution when space and clearance requirements are limited.
Our Download Portfolio – PDF Catalogs for Vehicle Parts. Vehicle category. Along with offers and dealer information relating to the ZF Aftermarket. Jaguar Adds AWD, Manual Gearbox to F-Type – Oh, and Electric Steering Too! Developed, like the Quickshift eight-speed auto with transmission experts ZF. We offer OEM Factory ZF parts manuals/diagrams, Service manuals. Service information for serve and repair ZF gearbox 4HP22, 6HP26, 5HP19, 5HP24, 5HP30.
PGD series gearboxes with compact design and hub-style output are ideal for equipment that requires high-speed, high-precision indexing movement.
Most Viewed Posts
- Power King 1620 Shop Manual
- John Deere 310d Transmission Manual
- 2007 Chevy Silverado Z71 Parts Manual
- Andreas Antoniou Digital Signal Processing Solutions Manual
- Honda Recon Shop Manual
- Laxmi Publications Comprehensive Lab Manual
- 2017 Freightliner Cascadia Owners Manual
- 2018 Volkswagen Passat 4motion Owners Manual